Living Smart Solutions Project Award
This award is for a business, organisation or individual that has demonstrated the improvement of goods and services which encourage the uptake of sustainable behaviour by the community or businesses.
Business, organisation or individual who has developed a product, service or system since April 2008 (one award), that assists others to improve their sustainability.
Who should enter:
- Describe the project delivered that encouraged the uptake of sustainable behaviour in the community.
- What issue or fact was the catalyst for you to undertake the project and how does it now assist in addressing this issue?
- Provide a short case study that demonstrates how your project has benefitted or helped others in the community.
- Outline any challenges that delivering the project presented and show how you responded these challenges.
- Describe indications you have witnessed that your project has brought about sustainable behaviour changes.
- What was the approximate budget of your project? (This information will not be published or scored, and is simply to assist the judges put your project scale in context.)
Please click on the link below to download the nomination template for this award. Once you have filled in the template. Please click on the Nominate button below where you will fill in your contact details and upload the template.
Ensure you include and appendixes and images within the nomination template and save the document.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A WORD LIMIT OF 200 WORDS PER CRITERIA QUESTION
Edible Landscape Award Nomination Template Edible Landscape Award Nomination Template (1060 KB)
2013 Living Smart Solutions Business Award