Sustainable Business Award
This award is for a project, program or policy that has assisted in achieving improved sustainability within a business or organisation.
Who should enter:Business or organisation that has implemented an initiative since April 2008 (one award).
CriteriaPlease note it is a maximum of 250 words for each criteria question.
- Business Description
- Describe what project, program or policy you have implemented which was designed to achieve sustainable behaviour changes. Outline what you were hoping to achieve by implementing this policy, project or campaign.
- How has your organisation performed against your aspirations?
- What are the tangible environmental benefits of your initiative, and how have these been measured?
- What makes your initiative different or unique?
- Illustrate how you have communicated your initiatives to the people whose behaviour you were trying to change.
- Explain how your policy, project or campaign could be adapted or adopted by others for ongoing, perpetual sustainability improvements.
- Describe how your business embraces corporate social responsibility? Provide examples that showcase a positive impact through your businesses management and activities on;
- Wellbeing of people and place
- Community Support and ;
- If your improvement related to a project or a campaign, then please assist the judges by sharing the approximate budget of your project / campaign. (This information will not be published or scored, and is simply to assist the judges put your project scale in context.)
Please click on the link below to download the nomination template for this award. Once you have filled in the template. Please click on the Nominate button below where you will fill in your contact details and upload the template.
Ensure you include and appendixes and images within the nomination template and save the document.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A WORD LIMIT OF 200 WORDS PER CRITERIA QUESTION