Living Smart Solutions Business Award
Who should enter:Business, organisation or individual who has developed a products, services or systems that assist others to improve their sustainability.
- Describe the product, service or system implemented to encourage the uptake of sustainable behaviour in the community.
- What issue or fact was the catalyst for you to introduce the product, service or system and how does it now assist in addressing this issue?
- Provide a short case study that demonstrates how your product, service or system has benefitted or helped others in the community.
- Outline any challenges that introducing the product, service or system presented and show how you responded these challenges.
- Describe indications you have witnessed that your product, service or system has brought about sustainable behaviour changes.
- What was the approximate budget of your product, service or system? (This information will not be published or scored, and is simply to assist the judges put your project scale in context.)
Please click on the link below to download the nomination template for this award. Once you have filled in the template. Please click on the Nominate button below where you will fill in your contact details and upload the template.
Ensure you include and appendixes and images within the nomination template and save the document.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A WORD LIMIT OF 200 WORDS PER CRITERIA QUESTION
2013 Living Smart Solutions Project Award
2013 Living Smart Solutions Business Award