Hall of Fame Award
Below is a set of criteria for you to use in considering potential nominees.
- Nominations should aim not to exceed a total of 500 words.
- Dot points are fine.
Glossies Hall of Fame Criteria
- 10 or more years working in sustainability and innovation.
- Dedicated to their niche in sustainability or innovation.
- Appear to be one of the top individuals, businesses or organizations for their category in their community
- Strong recommendation from respected third party (such as a trade organization) previously awarded, given merit, nominated on numerous occasions.
- Ethical business practices.
- Demonstrated sustainable contribution to the development of theory or practice in sustainable behavior.
- High level of recognition amongst peers for their individual contribution to their particular discipline on the Sunshine Coast.
- Involvement in voluntary activities for education, training, mentoring, coaching, promoting the development of their discipline on the Sunshine Coast.
- Courage and determination in challenging outdated paradigms and approaches that contributed to unsustainable practices in their discipline.
- Willingness to advocate innovations and improvements in sustainability.
Please click on the link below to download the nomination template for this award. Once you have filled in the template. Please click on the Nominate button below where you will fill in your contact details and upload the template.
Ensure you include and appendixes and images within the nomination template and save the document.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A WORD LIMIT OF 200 WORDS PER CRITERIA QUESTION
2013 Hall of Fame Process